Sunday, November 21, 2010

First blog...A little about me

I'm an 18 year old freshman at Utah Valley University!! I still don't have a major and I'm feeling the PRESSURE to pick one. I have no idea what I want to do with my life, I'm still a kid for heavens sake! I'm still getting used to life in Provo and living on my own. One thing that I've realized I'm so thankful for is the fact that my mom taught me how to cook and clean when I was growing up, I feel like I'm so ahead of the game and thats just one less thing that I have to learn now!! I totally lucked out with my roommates this year, Shelbs and Lisa are FABULOUS! We pretty much do everything together, including starting blogs :) I'm also so glad that I have my sister living just a few minutes away in Orem. If I ever need a little taste of home I know she is always there for me!! We've gotten so much closer since I moved here, which I didn't see happening for a long time (No offense Lex) but I'm so happy it did! LOVE her to death!!! Lex also has a "Friend" named Andy and he is one of the best brothers a girl could ask for. Lex, Andy, and I are like one little strange family in a way, I couldn't ask for anything better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment